(1) Outflow of diesel oil, deformation of the cut-off oil pan, and severe abrasion of the cut-off oil pan shaft and hole, causing rattle.
(2) The splash of diesel oil and the mist eliminator (also called the mist eliminator) are poor in mist removal. There are splashes in the upper and lower oil outlets of the injection nozzle assembly.
(3) The flow rate of the oil outlet under the mist eliminator is variable. In the case that the fuel injection volume of the fuel injection pump does not change, the flow rate of the mist eliminator is not uniform in the same time, that is sometimes more or less, indicating that the mist eliminator is There are active mist-reducing fillers. During the fuel injection process of the injectors, the position of the moving fillers changes, creating different blocking conditions for the oil flow.
(4) Each high-pressure oil pipe, injector, together with the injection nozzle and mist eliminator, under different conditions, the overall flow uniformity rate is too large; high pressure oil pipe aperture, wall thickness, length, inner hole finish, joints Diameter reduction and bending are different; the nozzle body is not properly matched with the nozzle assembly.
(1) The filter element, filter cleaner and strainer are seriously contaminated.
(2) The diesel tank cleaning and precipitation oil is not timely.
The solution is: open the fuel tank port, remove the filter tube, suck out some fuel inside the fuel tank, leaving about 30 L of fuel in the box. The cleaned compressed air pipe is inserted into the bottom of the fuel tank from the filling nozzle, and the fuel at the bottom of the fuel tank is blown at a suitable pressure so that it can be turned and cleaned. After cleaning the fuel tank, clean the filter tube of the refueling nozzle.
When the fuel injection pump is running, the pump body generates a chattering phenomenon or emits a lot of mechanical noise. This is mainly due to the fact that the bracket does not clamp the injection pump or the spindle of the test stand is not concentric with the camshaft of the injection pump.
Keyway drive wear is serious, excessive shaking. Loose bolts in bolted devices. The camshaft of the injection pump is not concentric with the spindle of the test bench, mainly due to the worn and incorrectly installed clamps.
The solution is: tighten the fastening screws around the chuck plate, adjust the concentricity of the pump shaft and the drive shaft; check whether there is friction between the chuck plate and the safety cover; If so, please adjust the gap between the two correctly.