Regardless of the type of fuel injection pump test bench, the drive system, the airframe, the electrical control box, the display, the oil pan system, and the fuel supply system all exhibit one or the other faults, requiring regular inspections and timely maintenance. This article focuses on the eight major faults and maintenance methods of the injection pump test bench for DC motor SCR speed control system.
Transmission belt specifications are not correct, or belts are worn, oil is dirty, looseness is adjusted too loosely, or belt screws are loose. The hydraulic transmission system lacks oil, leaks oil, and has air. The speed-changing carrier chain wheel bracket is loose and the transmission wheel chain is slack. Voltage instability.
The instrument itself has a problem. The tachometer swings and the spindle speed is unstable. The oil pressure gauge swings, and the oil pressure gauge is connected to the pipeline shortly. There is no damping device and no damping effect. The diesel tank is short of oil, leaks oil, and there is air in the oil path.
Electromagnet operation failed. The transmission rods do not cooperate well and the motion is retarded.
The dial did not go to the correct position during operation. The dial fixing screw is loose and the dial is misaligned with the drive shaft.
(1) Fuel shortage in the diesel tank, loose fittings, cracked or wrinkled tubing, leading to air intake, oil leakage, and obstruction.
(2) The position of the fuel switch is incorrect.
(3) The test bench uses a low-pressure fuel pump and a high-pressure fuel injection pump to wear out severely.
(4) The mechanical impurities and the cleaning cloth, cotton yarn, etc., have serious pollution, and the oil circuit blockage is not smooth, such as plugging of the diesel filter, plugging of the diesel filter, plugging of the oil pump inlet port steering pipe bolt filter, and the like.
(5) The low pressure oil valve has strict sealing of the pressure limiting valve, the locking nut is loosened, the adjusting screw is buckled, the elasticity of the pressure regulating spring is reduced or broken, the valve is cushioned by mechanical impurities on the valve seat, and the valve and the valve seat are seriously worn out.
These are the five major problems that often occur. In addition, there are noise, jitter, fuel tank cleaning, and metering problems. We will introduce them in detail in the next blog.
Interested customers please contact us directly for more detailed content.